Frequently Asked Questions

How and when do I pay for the classes?

You pay once your class is completed and you wish to submit it to the appropriate state. Click on the “Submit to State” button and you will be forwarded to PayPal to complete the payment with the method of your choice. You do not need to register or become a member of PayPal in order to use their services for this transaction.

Is my state automatically notified of my CEU class completion?

We automatically notify the States of Washington, Idaho, Oregon, and Montana. The remaining states require that you print and submit your class certificate of completion.

Do you offer multiple state reciprocal certificates and what do you charge?

Yes we will give you credit in multiple states for a reciprocally approved class. There is currently no charge for this additional service. E-mail or call us to go over the best tests to take for multiple state licensing. Some classes are shorter or reciprocal with more states etc. and we may be able to save you time and money.

Are the tests timed?

No. The tests are not timed and you may take them at your leisure over several days or all at once. WE DO NOT KEEP TRACK OF HOW LONG IT TAKES YOU TO COMPLETE OUR CEU CLASSES.

If I log out before completing my CEU class will I lose the answers that I have completed?

No. Your answers are saved one at a time on our server.

Is my credit card information safe with you? does not keep any billing information at all. We have selected PayPal as our on line billing entity and they are responsible for the security of your personal information.

Are your classes approved by my state?

Yes. If we have a class listed and it has either the words “Approved” or has a corresponding Approval number then they are directly approved by the state listed. If the class listed has the phrase “Pending approval” then it means that our classes have been submitted but we have not received the official letter of approval. Our classes may be approved via Reciprocity with other states but we do not advertise this as an “Approved” class since it may involve more then simply turning in your certificate of completion and there is no guarantee that it will be accepted.

Do you offer NICET prep classes?

Yes. We have released our NICET Level I and II FPET\FAS test prep class which is a combination of home study and on line testing. E-mail for details.

How long does it take for my state to be notified of my class completion?

Less then 24 hours for Washington, Montana and Idaho where we are allowed to submit automatically at course completion. It is usually immediately though. After paying for any one of our classes you are allowed to print a certificate that can be used for license renewal.

Can I get credit for your courses if I am a Washington State Apprentice?

No. These tests are approved by the state for Journeyman, Administrator's and Master Electricians. Apprentices must complete their CEU's in a classroom environment. We have no way to credit non-licensed personal. No refunds will be given once a certificate has been issued.